Thursday, January 3, 2008

her many faces


Yes, I enjoy posting photos of my lovely little daughter violet and I don't think that will be changing any time soon. She has been such a joy in our lives and is getting funner every day. She pulls all sorts of faces now that make us laugh, and as you can see has constant drool on her chin. At 8 months now she is almost crawling, sticks anything and everything into her mouth, and says "ba ba ba" a lot. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky, and wonder how she got so lucky to be blessed with those beautiful blue eyes. Where did she get them anyway??

4 comments:

annie and jared said...

i love when she makes that noise, it is so funny. she is getting more adorable every day!

davo said...

i think my daughter is amazing. if you don't have one yet, you should get one quick.

Kim said...

She is so cute. She looks so much like David in that middle picture! And I can't believe she's 8 months, time is flying.

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Thanks for the encouragement David. I will run out and get one ASAP. But can you guarantee that mine will be as beautiful as Violet? Way cute photos Allison!