Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been tagged...



better late than never right?

jobs i've held:
-sandwich maker (hogi yogi, blimpie, gandolfo's...you name it)
-waitress
-retail sales
-graphic designer/advertising (I think that was my job title, but I didn't really design, I did photoshop)
-my own boss (the best)

jobs i'd like to have:
-photographer for fun design or clothing magazine
-hair stylist
-nurse
-movie production - cinematographer

movies i watch over and over:
-amelie (seems to be a popular one eh?)
-lord of the rings
-danny deckchair
-bottlerocket
-the sound of music (or any old classic)
-what about bob?

favorite reads, recent and old:
-harry potter - all of them
-the education of little tree
-my antonia
-the kite runner (sad, but such a good story)
-to kill a mockingbird (another favorite)

favorite things to do:
-spend time with family and eating good food
-morning walks
-take photos for fun
-camping/biking... anything outdoors
-long drives to nowhere in particular


places i've lived:
-Tacoma, Washington
-Logan, Utah
-Salt Lake City, Utah
-Alpine, Utah


favorite things to eat:
-ice cream
-cafe rio salads...mmm
-anything my mom cooks
-chocolate... lots of it.
-any chips and salsa
-pretty much anything...

places i'd rather be:
-on a warm beach
-exploring alaska
-curled up by a fireplace with a book
-logan (ohhhhh)
-at home
with the little girl pictured above



5 comments:

ali said...

Thanks for playing, Allison!

I wanted to comment on so many things, and now I've forgotten.

Let's see...

1) I want you to be a cinematrographer, too. And you'd be a fabulous magazine photographer.
2) I love My Antonia. I totally forgot about that one.
3) And yes please, to Logan. It's the best, isn't it?

Christopher de Beer said...

wow your blog is great. your children photography is brilliant,... really!!!

:)

Kim said...

I think you forgot to mention you were a sandwich maker at European Connection. I'm laughing about it as I'm typing this! That was so sad when there was a line out the door and you were the only one working on like your second day!
Such a fun list!

christy said...

it's enjoyable to know new things about you!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

When are we all going to move back to Logan? Paige already did it, now it's our turn. You and Casey can open a studio.