Thursday, March 13, 2008

the others.

Just to keep you interested while I wait for my film to process from the workshop, here are some snap shots we took from the LOST set (the other's village) that we found while in Hawaii. Maybe this isn't that cool, but we had fun. There was a bunch of people there "scouting" and filming stuff, so we tried to stay out of their way. But then David did this:

and someone spotted what amazing acting potential he had and asked him to be an extra* in the film. I was pretty jealous. Then they asked him to sit in a chair and look bored:

he passed the test. Anyways, some more photo's:

I think those are Juliet's and Ben's houses

I didn't know Ben had a daughter who liked tinkerbell?!

I tried to impress the crew with my acting skills but I just didn't cut it. Maybe it was my blue shorts? Or my disheveled hair... I'm not sure.

here's a guy holding a folder that caught our eyes as we were leaving:

That's about it. After all the work this guy was doing on his cell phone, the new episode better be pretty darn good tonight...


*I guess a lot of you thought I was serious about David being an "extra" and I apologize because I was joking! I thought the cheesy pose would give that away...

16 comments:

mom n' dad said...

Nice pictures. Don't know or understand Lost other than when I am. Would love to see more Violet!!

Monica said...

I can't wait to see David making his acting debut. I've never seen anyone look so bored.. what a pro. And Yes it is very cool that found this set.

I Love Good Grub said...

Yes! I wish you could have seen creepy Ben in his cabin. He's such a creep. No Sawyer either? Oh well. Go LOST! I'm so lost, but I still watch it.

Natalie. said...

Oh my gosh!!! Where is that?????

Lacey Jane said...

Shut right up! How fun is that? I would've loved this too... David should highly consider getting an agent!

:)

annie and jared said...

i am jealous- that picture with the mountains in the background--bellisimo! awesome extra-work david! best bored person sitting in a chair i have ever personally seen...

Paige Holley said...

Those pictures cracked me up! I can't believe they didn't want you as an extra...I mean honestly that picture of you in your blue shorts is so great! Nice work to David on his acting skills.

Heather said...

That is so freakin' cool!!! I think it is awesome that they let you just walk around!

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

VERY COOL! How grea is that - that you found the set. :)

Anthony and Rene said...

Sweet Allison, Did Jon take you guys there I saw it was in his little description of the class. I am Jealous of you when we were out there in Aug we didn't have time to go out to the set. Was David really and extra? I am so jealous

Unknown said...

Hott dood. It would have to be you. And Hawaii+Hair=disheaveled! I love your hair. Love the photos.

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. That's awesome.

Unknown said...

We looked everywhere for a Lost set! I am so jealous! Can not wait to see your work from the workshop!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

You guys weren't acting. . .You're one of the others!! I always thought so. Welcome back!

ali said...

Kewl! It's so funny to see your tropical photos against that wintery header of yours.

I'm so happy you had fun, and I love that disheveled hair of yours. You're as cute as a bug.

Kim said...

What? Really? David was an extra?? REally? Wow we're jealous!! And I think for sure you should have been cast with that incredible pose! You are so funny and I love that you are just in your tank top, summer can't come soon enough!