Sunday, March 30, 2008

NEW BLOG!!!

So it's been a long time coming, but it's high time I created a blog that matches my website. I've been holding onto "wishful thinking" for more than long enough, so I decided to be consistent and stick with one name:

http://allieanne.blogspot.com/


A new website is in the works as well. I will be posting on this new blog from now on, so please don't forget to change your links!!

I've posted a bunch of photo's from the workshop, so check it out.

Thank You!

5 comments:

mindy said...

i know who those cute little toes belong to :) (not that it is a mystery...)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

miss tiffany said...

i love your posts, just found your blog and absolutely loved it. i've added you to my blog roll. i do hope to hear from you soon.

(by the way, love your pix!)

Sandy said...

Awesome photos!

Sandy

Smith Family said...

Hey!!! I totally voted for you + italy. I don't know why your new link won't work... I'll try again later!