Friday, August 3, 2007

not for the faint of heart...

Note to self: holding baby up above your head soon after feeding may cause projectile vomiting.

First off, I apologize for how gross this is... I really do. But I had to post these pictures because this is what my life is like as a new mom-- at times. I could just keep posting lovely pictures of her, in fact I probably will, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to show how funny this was. I took these myself seconds after she puked up all over me. I loved her face afterwards, like she was telling me "I told ya so, mom".

P.S. please excuse my afternoon pajama's... it's Friday and I'm tired, whew.

Have a great weekend everyone.

*i had to remove that picture... it was grossing me out






2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny, her face totally looks like she is thinking 'I told you so' thanks for sharing!

Lacey Jane said...

Ha! Funny, funny... Gotta watch out for that on a full tummy.

Violet's so cute.