Tuesday, April 17, 2007

three weeks and counting...

David and I are trying to come up with ideas for decorating our apartment. We took a lot of photos of spring things like dandelions and flowers (maybe for the baby room?). We'll see.
David took this picture of me yesterday on a walk we took. I can't believe how big I have gotten! I'm counting down the days. three more weeks. Or more...or less...
Sunday we took a long drive. I loved the clouds and blue sky...and the contrast of the green grass. I wish my old bunny lived here.

8 comments:

Paige Holley said...

I love all your pictures! Especially the one of you and your sweet little belly. I wish I was around so you could take pictures for me:) Good luck on the last three weeks!

Michelle said...

You look absolutely radiant! I can't wait see to see your beautiful family next month.

Jill said...

those flower pics are so beautiful, i love the combination of the three, very cute idea for a nursery! you look so pretty! congrats in advance.

Lorilee said...

Pregnant women can only hope to look as good as you do Allison. And tenants at the Holladay Villa can only hope to have as cute of an apartment as you do.

ali said...

Beautiful photos, Al. I love them the most.

Kim said...

WOW! Amazing photos. You definitely need to use those in the baby's room! And you look great! I can't believe only 3 weeks left. Yippppeee!

Lacey Jane said...

Beautiful, beautiful! 3 weeks... wowzers. Little Violet will soon be here!

Sarah said...

Just found your blog via Ali. This photo of you is amazing! The sunset is gorgeous. Love it. I'll come back to see the baby progress!