Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ode to Zoey

The signs of Easter are here, and what better way to celebrate than to buy a little fluffy bunny? David got me this angora bunny shortly after we got married around Easter time. She started out small and cuddly and grew up to be the size of a small dog. Her name was Zoey and she stayed with us for a good year...I think. Below and left is a picture of her right after we got her, and on the right is a picture of her flying through the air. Yep, that picture is not photoshopped. And yes, we are done getting pets and not keeping them...

7 comments:

baughtronic said...

I just wanted to let you know that I'm eating a grapefruit and thinking of you.

PS That flying picture makes me really happy.

Lacey Jane said...

Wow! How cute is that. We had bunnies growing up, but I'm still afraid of their paws. (Their claws are creepy.)

But, looking at your beautiful pictures may change my mind... Love the flying bunny! Was she secretly a super-hero? :)

ali said...

I am DYING over the picture on the right. Tears are streaming down my face. Too funny. Thanks for sharing.

Lorilee said...

I think I need more of an explanation of the bunny flying in the sky.
She looks so pretty, fluffy and soft. I'm sorry you no longer have her...

allison said...

explanation of bunny: I layed on the ground and she jumped over me.

ok, ok, it was a very complex process I'll tell you about sometime.

-baugh, I miss you and your grapefruit already.

Kim said...

I too am dying about the flying bunny picture. I think that's one for a frame.
And don't worry soon enough you'll have a permanent 'pet'(baby) you won't be able to give back.

Anthony and Rene said...

Oh my that bunny is too cute. I'm trying to talk Anthony into buying me a bunny....but he won't have that. I love the flying picture...but I still don't belive it's real.....is it "bunny"?