Sunday, June 3, 2007

memorial day

jack with his incredible pirate ship kite.

I'm just getting around to posting pictures from Memorial Day... We had a great day spending most of it outside with the family having BBQ's and flying kites.

hailey anne.
maxwell is concentrating hard.

My brother and his family are in town from Alaska and it has been so fun spending time with them. Especially this little one. I'm going to miss them!

Taylor and his dad

oh man, I love this spiderman shirt and that sweet tattoo.

Oh...and my sister Annie had a big surprise to tell the family. They're expecting and I am so excited for them. That will make three new grandkids this year in our family :)




4 comments:

Mindy said...

i love the pictures allie! it's especially fun to see ben and his cute little boy--that red hair is awesome!

Anthony and Rene said...

I loved the pictures. Your amazing. And Congrats to Annie and Jared (that's his name right). That is so exciting. Bens little boy is so dang cute.

Kim said...

Such cute pictures, I can't believe that red hair . . .so cute.

Paige Holley said...

Cute pictures...Ben's hair is so long! And little Taylor is so cute. you've got to love those little red heads:)