Saturday, March 17, 2007

spring has sprung

David and I went to the park today. The best part by far were the ducklings...yep
that's right, ducklings. Only 10 bucks a pop. I wanted to buy one, but resisted the temptation. Spring always makes me want to get a new fuzzy pet. Two years ago it was a bunny rabbit (we named Zoe), then there was moo moo. This spring, I'll gladly trade in my pet cravings for a baby! I love this time of year.

I liked this shot David took of me

I wanted this little one.

more ducklings...

7 comments:

Lorilee said...

Allison, these are my favorite photos so far.
I can't believe how cute those ducklings are... I don't think I could have resisted the temptation to buy one,--maybe we should both get them and they could roam the halls of the Villa.

Kim said...

Allison I love when you post! Your photos are so much fun to look at. Thanks for sharing. That top photo is perfect with the little girls shoes and socks and the ducklings. Perfect. And I love the new banner. And spring.

ali said...

Pretty and spring-y blog today, Allison! Love the new header.

And the duckies. What park did you go to? Would it be a good place for us to go on Saturday?

Lacey Jane said...

Beautiful! How fun. That's what everyone hopes for when Spring comes: sun, duckies, and a baby in the oven(?)!

Anyhow, I love the pictures.

Paige Holley said...

Man, I wish you were around to take pictures of our family outings. I love your pictures! Keep them coming. And I wish I could hold a baby chick. So cute.

mindy said...

paige i agree!...allison feel free to bring your camera along anytime you come down to hang out with finn :) man those ducklings are so adorable..

melk said...

Dear Allison,

you are so lucky!! I love your Fotos.Keep going! Alles Gute!