Wednesday, February 7, 2007

summer days...




I recently came across these photos that I snapped last summer at my parents house. And I just can't resist posting a few because my family never got the chance to see them. I didn't have the privilege of posting these when they were taken because this blog didn't exist, so you all can enjoy them now. This particular night was spent putting up a tent for the kids camp out, that was followed by a nice BBQ enjoyed out on the deck (one of my favorite things about summer). And what can I say? I just can't get enough of my nephews and niece...and especially that 'Thomas the Train' hat. Anyone else craving summer?

3 comments:

Lorilee said...

Could those kids be any cuter? I don't think so. I too adore my nieces and nephews, unfortunately I don't get to see my nephews too often (they live in Oregon) but I've got to find out where your nephew got that Thomas Train hat. My nephew is OBSESSED with Thomas Train... it's all he'll talk about and all he plays with---it's adorable.
I am missing summer, I think, more than I ever have.

Kim said...

I agree I'm missing summer so much right now and those photos are making me miss it more. The deck looks so inviting. I need to go to your parents, it looks beautiful. Your nephews and neice are adorable. I can't believe how big your neice is, the last picture I saw of her she was a toddler wearing headphones.
Oh and I too, love the Thomas the Train hat. too cute.

ali said...

Oh, yes, I'm craving summer. Bring on June, baby!

Can't complain right now, though. The weather is sooo unusually nice.

Great pics!